How can I help you start your indie game studio?
I’m Zachary Strebeck, video game lawyer and entrepreneur. I’ve helped dozens of indie game developers like yourself start their companies, hire contractors, and get their games published.
I understand the specific struggles of indie devs, most importantly:
- Money (or lack thereof)
- What you don’t know about the business side of things
- Why you hate marketing and how to fix that
- How to effectively negotiate with publishers and others
This course was created specifically for you, the first time indie developer.
It will lead you through the process of starting your indie game studio and publishing your first game, step by step. I won’t overwhelm you with info about any single topic – rather, the course is set up in waves that teach you what you need to know, when you need to know it.
In addition to the course learning materials, I’m also including a number of other resources like:
- An online contract generator to let you generate unlimited contract agreements, partner agreements, LLC operating agreements, game music license agreements, and other contracts customized to your specific needs!
- A weekly Q&A video where I answer questions submitted by students
- A private Facebook group where you can discuss your journey with others who are facing the same issues
- Guest interviews with indie devs who have “made it” – learn what they did right and wrong, and how it can help you
The course is launching soon with the first module and the first customizable contracts. Sign up below to be the first to know the launch date. Anyone who has signed up before launch will receive a course discount and have a chance to be in the free course beta!
Photos by Carmine Sarazen